My name is Sandra Hultsved and I am a self-taught artist. Resident in Sweden, Stockholm. I create my art mainly with pencils and ink. My inspiration could be described as "A romantic & melancholy story in the 19th-century". Sometimes I write short stories or poems to my artworks, as they come to my mind. Others are left for you to tell the story. However I always like to have a concept and feeling in mind. That's what inspires me the most.
I have always liked creating things and started drawing realistically during my teenage-years. Ever since I have been creating my art and always curious to learn new medias and develope my style and artistic skill.
In 2009 I started studying graphic design at Broby Grafiska. After my exam I worked a short while at Raring Design. To then get a job at Reset Media, where I design game magazines such as LEVEL and Robot. Alongside that I do my art and some illustration jobs.
• Templum magazine #5 online magasin, 2013
• ‘Between life & fairytale’ solo exhibition, Karlstad, 2012
• Exhibition at Krom-festival in Karlstad, 2012
• THEmag online magasin, 2012
• The Sketchbook Project, The Brooklyn Art Library, 2011
• Twofold magazine #2, 2011
• Exhibition in Vänersbog, 2012
• Exhibition UKM, local, provincial & national final, 2009
• ‘Thorns of a rose’ solo exhibition, Karlstad, 2008